7.2.11

Oliver's Labels Review



Some of you might remember the Oliver's Labels Review I did earlier, for Survey Junkie.  Back then, I was able to review a set of the Nature design labels for D.  I am pleased to report that all of those labels are still going strong! 

This time, I was offered the opportunity to do a review for Born 2 Be Mom.  Once again, I was able to choose a suitable design for D (I went with Animal Faces this time) and was sent a few each of:
  • Original Labels
  • Mini Labels
  • Stick-eez Clothing Labels
  • Shoe Labels
Animal Faces - Mini - $19.99/ 100 Labels

These labels are fantastic!  I've found the adhesive to be excellent, as the cups I have labels on are run through the dishwasher several times per week and I have yet to see any peeling or curling at the corners of the labels, no air bubbles etc.  This time I tried out a few more of the Stick-eez clothing labels.  I put one on D's new fleece she was given for Christmas, and the next day I laundered the jacket.  The label didn't budge.  D is a big fan of the bright, bold colors and cute designs on these and wants me to stick them on everything!  I'm a big fan of knowing that her stuff won't get lost or mixed up with the other kids belongings at daycare, on the playground, or when we're out with other families.   

Oliver's Labels are great for School, Daycare, Playgroup or anywhere you need to keep track of your kid (they sell ID Safety bands, too!) or your kid's stuff.  ;)

You can purchase yours at www.OliversLabels.com


Photobucket



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.