4.10.10

Crafts And Questions

Wow, is it ever dark in the mornings now that I have to get up at 6am. There are people who might complain about this, but I was thinking as I was pulling on my yoga pants to go to the "office" (also known as: my basement) this morning just how lucky I am! I have the opportunity to stay home all day long with my little girl, and watch her play and learn along with her friends. She's starting to miss them all on weekends.

I am looking for some cute "Fall themed" craft activities I can do with the kids. They're all very young - 2 and under. I've thought of the hand print turkeys -


Does anyone have any other ideas? What crafts do you like to do with your toddlers???

Here are my answers for the Meet Me On Monday blog hop:
1. What is the best dish you can make? I am known for my homemade pizza! I've been told it's "the best ever" by more than a few people. :)
2. How often do you change your sheets? Probably not as often as I should. That's embarrassing.
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken? All the way to Victoria BC from Winnipeg and back, just this past August!
4. What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries and Peaches, mmmmm...
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast? Breakfast for dinner. I have nothing against dinner for breakfast, it's just that eating anything in the morning really doesn't appeal to me!

Have a great Monday - and happy hopping! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from Mondays blog hop! I will see what kinds of crafts i can come up with! those are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try a craft with my 17 month old twins that looks super cute and easy. The materials were colored paper scraps and clear contact paper. You put the contact paper sticky side up, give the kids the colored paper shapes/scraps/cutouts, etc and let them go to town sticking them to the contact paper. When it's done, you can put a solid paper behind it to showcase it.
    I can't take credit for it, because I discovered it on a recent blog hop (wish I could remember who to link you to it! I'll try to find it for you, she had pictures)

    I discovered your blog through the “Follow Us Monday Morning” blog hop, and am now following you.

    Andie
    Ours+His+Mine=Nine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Homemade pizza sounds awesome! I would like some right now!


    I just found your blog on a Wednesday Blog Hop! Have a great evening!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by - if you have a blog, leave the URL so I can return the favor. :)