29.9.10

The Versatile Blogger


I checked my inbox this morning to find that Christine over at Redhead Rants has given me this lovely award! Fancy schmancy. :) All I have to do to accept it is list 7 random facts about myself that others might not know. Afterwards, of course, I must pay it forward to 15 other bloggers. I am not sure I can manage 15, due to time constraints, but I'll at least do 10! So, here's what I've got to say:

My Random Seven
1. I'm 29 and I am still afraid of the dark. Especially in bathrooms.
2. Having lived in Australia for 3 years, I still have cravings for Vegemite. Only, they don't sell it here, so I eat Marmite on toast instead. Gross, eh? (That's the Canadian in me speaking.)
3. I run a home daycare. To most people, that simply means earning a few extra bucks while being able to stay home with my daughter. To me, it means achieving a small dream I've had for many years - since before I even thought about having kids!
4. I totally steal my daughter's crayons and colour after she's gone to bed.
5. My family has a beautiful lake front cabin in a provincial park near by. It's one of my favorite places to be. Ever.
6. I'm an ice cream fiend.
7. My husband and I bought our first home in the same neighborhood where I grew up!

Paying It Forward
1.The Mommy Diaries
2.The Frugal Free Gal
3.Menopausal New Mom
4.This Momma Rocks
5.Obviously MARvelous
6.Create With Joy
7.Life Can't Wait
8.Hanner's Blog
9.Kindred Spirit Mommy
10.Always Around Boys


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you on your award! Loved the 7 secrets you shared here. I spent many months in New Zealand and could not get that Vegemite anywhere near my lips. Yuck! Lol!

    We too have a lake front log cabin only in New Brunswick!

    Thanks for thinking of me today when passing on your award, getting that nod of approval from other bloggers is the best :)

    And good luck on the Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this award! It means alot! When I get some down time from my daughter today I will try to pass it on! Have a great day and keep coming by to visit!
    The Frugal Free Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW! Thank you SO much for my award. I feel so special. Its an honor.
    *sniff*
    I might cry.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for bestwowing the honor on Create With Joy! It means so much to me when I receive this type of feedback from a reader. I look forward to adding the award to my blog. Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award from Redhead Rants! Christine is such a sweetie and I see you truly are a versatile blogger.

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi
    http://cafepressabitosunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!
    Thank you so much for passing it on to me :-D

    Emy
    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all information which you can share over here is really very great. It means so much to me when I receive this type of feedback from a reader. I look forward to adding the award to my blog. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for thinking of me! :) I love to color, too - when my daughter gets some better crayons I'll definitely be coloring with her! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by - if you have a blog, leave the URL so I can return the favor. :)