29.9.10

Me Me Me

I've been tagged! Well, no...Not really. Check out Big K, little a to see what I'm talking about. And if you feel so inclined, you might like to consider yourself tagged also.

1. What is one thing you just can not stand?
Ignorant people make me want to throw things. At them.

2. If you could go back to your childhood, what cartoon or t.v. show would you pick to be your all-time favorite?
Oh, this is a tough one. You see, I'm a child of the 80's and they just don't make them like they used to! There are so many to choose from, but I think Jem has to be it. She's truly outrageous!

3. Whats something you do or have done that would surprise a lot of people?
For those who don't really know me, you might be surprised to know that I got married at the tender age of 21 and moved overseas for 3 years, then was divorced and moved home prior to meeting my now husband and starting our beautiful family together.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
I really do.

5. When you go into a store whats your weakness, something you just can't help yourself from buying more of?
Stuff for D! I'm a sucker for all kinds of kid related things - clothes, toys, dishes, craft supplies...Honestly, I have a problem. My husband likes to "supervise" when I go shopping because of it. lol.

6. What is the funniest story you have on your significant other?
He finds himself in all kinds of bizarre situations, but for the most part they are not that funny!

7. What is your proudest moment of being a parent? {animals do count ;)}
There are many. Most recently, when I re-opened my daycare after being closed for several months I was concerned about how D would handle losing so much of the 1 on 1 attention she's been getting. She's only just turned 2, so I thought she might have trouble with a little bit of jealousy, etc. Instead, the complete opposite happened - she helps me with the younger ones, gives the babies hugs when they're crying, and has been an absolute joy.

8. If you could go back and relive one day of your life, which day would you choose?
The day D was born! Simple as that, it was the best day of my entire life.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great blog. I'm now following you back.

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My first shout-out...and it's from a fellow child of the 80's too! I married a's dad a month before I turned 22...and divorced a few years later. Seeing your family now gives me hope. :) Thanks much!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from blog hop. Would love a follow back.

    Ruthie Joyce
    www.mysocalledhomeschoollife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/buzz-on-by-thursday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by - if you have a blog, leave the URL so I can return the favor. :)