3.7.10

Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery

One of my biggest challenges with D has been trying to get her to eat healthy foods - or, really ANY foods! She's very finicky. One day, she might try something new and enjoy it and the next day she'll turn her head and make a sour face without even putting it in her mouth. For example, this morning I tried giving her a waffle to eat for breakfast. She normally loves waffles - but not today! You'd think I was offering her something completely vile. Later, I decided to give it a second shot. She's a toddler, her mood changes by the hour, and occasionally by the minute after all, lol. I put her on a "big girl chair" (aka: on her booster seat, at the dining room table) and gave her a plate with cut up waffle, syrup, and her favorite "big girl cutlery"

I've found that "big girl" anything is much better than that little girl stuff she's used to! lol Well, round #2 was a success! She ate everything on her plate, then asked for "mo peeeease."

We (and by 'we' I mean The Easter Bunny and I) gave D this set of Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery for Easter, and it's been a hit ever since. She loves it, because it makes her feel all grown up. I like it because she eats more! It's BPA Free, dishwasher safe, and has nice comfy handles for those chubby little toddler paws to grasp. :) I'd recommend picking up more than one set though, as I often find myself in dire need of a "big girl fork" when it happens to be in the dishwasher!

Kristin.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm Cara--just stopping by from The Saturday Network. Beautiful blog! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by - if you have a blog, leave the URL so I can return the favor. :)