21.7.10

CSN Stores Reveiw - To Be Continued...

I'm lucky enough to be given the opportunity to do a review for CSN Stores - CSN is made up of 200+ online shops. They offer a wide variety of products ranging from dining room tables and bedroom sets to fancy stand mixers for your kitchen, top of the line baby strollers and other baby gear. In fact, when my husband asked what kinds of things CSN Stores has to offer, I replied "everything!" ... And it's just about true. More than one million products are for sale at CSN Stores.

I'm a big fan of educational toys for both my daughter and for my home daycare. There's nothing like knowing that your child is having fun, while (often unbeknownst to them) learning at the same time. CSN has a large selection of educational toys to choose from as well.

Like this cool Musical Table -


And this classic Bead Maze!


I'm having a tough time choosing an item for D, with so many great options! What would be your pick?





Photobucket