2.4.16

Get Moving with Pink Ice Energy #ProductReview


I've found myself in somewhat of a "slump" lately.  While the weather is (was?) finally taking a turn for the better, I've been trying to find the energy to get moving again.  I've signed up for a 10k run in June, and am really trying to get a start on my Spring cleaning around the home.  Meanwhile, I'm digging deep for the motivation and the energy to get this stuff done!

I was contacted by Pink Ice Energy at EXACTLY the right time.  I knew right away this product would be a perfect fit for my lifestyle, and for all of you!  

About Pink Ice Energy: 

Pink Ice Energy™ is a completely new way to get your daily boost of vitamins, minerals and energy. Fast, and convenient – it’s vitamins, energy and fresh breath in one

At only 5 calories per sachet, you are getting the energy you need without sacrificing your healthy diet. 

Pink Ice Energy has been approved by Health Canada as a Natural Health Product.

 
To use Pink Ice Energy -- Open a single serving sachet. Pour crystals in your mouth. Swirl them around and let them dissolve. Then swallow – it’s fast and easy.   No water needed.





I LOVE this stuff.  I have found myself grabbing a sachet from my purse, on my way out the door so many times now. I am a coffee drinker, but sometimes I literally don't have time to grab a coffee and take it with me.  Sometimes, I don't want to be hauling a drink around in my hand! I have bags to carry, and often a wagon to push, full of daycare kids!  I've used Pink Ice Energy before morning workouts, on my way out to get groceries at 3pm (when, admittedly, I would rather be enjoying a Couch + Pinterest session.) And one time, I used it for a late night energy boost so that I could enjoy a movie date with my sweetie, without falling asleep. Is that embarrassing?  I know there are a lot of other Moms out there who can relate. By the time my kids are in bed at 7:30pm, I'm often ready to crash myself. Ha. Just saying. 

I've become a huge fan of this product.  It tastes great and it 's like a grownup version of jacked up, healthy Pop Rocks.  I work with kids for a living, so I'd be lying if I told you I'm not a kid at heart. This appeals to my inner goofball, while giving me the energy to go about conducting (and rocking at!) my adult life.  

I'm sold!  If you are too, you should have a look at www.PinkIceEnergy.ca for more information or to grab yourself a box of the good stuff.  Pink Ice Energy will be available throughout stores in Canada this Spring, so keep your eyes peeled!

Enjoy!



 Photobucket