7.12.15

Clothe Your Kids in Peekaboo Beans #KidsStyle #HolidayGiftGuide


I am admittedly picky when it comes to my kids clothes. I love simplicity, style and unexpected colours. And, of course, quality goes without saying. Pre-school and school aged kids can be remarkably hard on their threads, so personally I would rather spend a little bit more to get items which will stand the test of, well... recess, pre-school, rough housing, messy indoor picnics, playing in the trees at the lake, etc.  I'm lucky to have some amazing youngsters in my life who I'm always happy to pass on my kids' pre-loved clothing to, so this works well for us!

I've recently been introduced to a brand which I am now a huge fan of!  Peekaboo Beans makes amazing clothing for babies up to big kid sizes, and I'm sure you will love them too.  The brand has really thought of everything when it comes to design of kids clothing, from easy to pull zippers for chubby little hands, to the thumb holes to avoid sleeve bunching in jackets (a common complaint around here) to "grow-with-me" styles.  Check out the Anatomy of a Bean to see what I'm talking about! 

We were able to review several items from the new catalog, our very favourites being the following: 

Ten Karat Dress

Dazzl'n Dress

Dino Dynamite Hoodie
What I like most about these clothes is the fact that there's absolutely NOTHING my kids can say no to!  They love the easy, comfy design, and the small details like the cool dinosaur on the hood of the boys hoodie, and the modern looking diamonds on the sleeves of the Ten Karat dress. I am in love with the soft feel of the fabric, the incredible quality with reinforced seams and non-finicky zippers.  

Any of these items would make amazing gifts for the kids on your Christmas or Holiday gift list!  Be sure to check out www.PeekabooBeans.com to see what they have to offer.  Sizes run from Newborn to 14, so there's something for every little (or not so little) bean on your list! 

Happy Shopping! 

 Photobucket