19.5.15

Spring Harvest with #GLAD - It's BBQ Season!



'Tis the season for picnics in the park, backyard BBQs and time at the lake.  My kids and I love to spend as much time outdoors as we can when it gets nice outside.  Especially after our long (and very cold) 'Peg city winters!  This means enjoying our meals outdoors as well, whether we cook over the fire, on the BBQ or pack up a picnic and haul it over to the nearest park. 

Glad has such an amazing collection of products to make your Spring time festivities a piece of cake!  



I'm seriously in love with GLAD Lunch to Go Containers.  Like, actually.  If these things had existed when I was working in an office downtown, I'd have been one happy little worker.  I've always liked packing a compact lunch, all in one little box.  Why?  I don't know.  It just feels... tidier?  With the GLAD Lunch to Go, salads stay fresh and crispy, dressing is stored in a small compartment in the lid.  You could use these for all kinds of different foods.  Veggies and fruit with dip, even food you want to heat up later like a few chicken fingers and honey dill sauce... mmm... honey dill.  These are the ideal picnic companion!  Check them out for yourself!

Another thing I love to do is marinate my meat in GLAD Freezer Zipper Bags.  When I'm feeling organized I'll often throw my marinade and my chicken in the bag before freezing.  The day before I plan to BBQ, I'll thaw it in the fridge and when I'm ready to feed the family my meat is ready to go.  Yum yum. 

How do you use GLAD products to make your outdoor meals a success?  Any tips?  Let me know in the comments!


 Photobucket