27.9.10

Meet Me on Monday


Since it's a quiet Monday morning - no kids here (yet!) I thought I would check out just one more blog hop. And it's the fun kind, where you get to ramble on about yourself! lol.... Who doesn't love doing that?

1. How many TVs do you have in your home?


We have at least 3 in our home, but only one is connected. Most days, when it's one, it's tuned into Dora the Explorer or something equally as "child friendly" ;)


2. What is on your bedside table?
Books... Stacks of them. A clock. A picture of the Mona Lisa I purchased in the Louvre, Kleenex, and Lip Balm.

3. How many pair of shoes do you own?

Kind of a lot! I'm not really sure how many to be honest, but I tend to go overboard with un-practical heels and wedges that I rarely wear, while lugging around my 2 year old and her daily necessities.

4. Can you change a flat tire?
Yup! Here's why: One spring break, waaaaaaaay back in junior high, all of my friends were sick and I had nothing to do but sit around bored. I was likely driving my parents nuts with the "omg, I am soooooooooo bored" comments. So, Dad took me outside and taught me how to change a tire, then had me rotate the tires on his car!

5. Do you like sweet treats or salty treats?


Oh! Salty, please! Chips and dip, nachos, pretzels, mmmmmm....



Link Up, my friends! Happy Monday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin!

    Thanks for joining the Meet Me on Monday blog hop!

    Those are some great answers!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin,

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit my blog and possibly follow back.

    Thank you,
    Candid Chic Musings
    http://candidchicmusings.blogspot.com

    I just recently started blogging, so it's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! New follower here ;) Love your blog and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm your newest follower via MMoM

    happy blogging!

    Amiko
    http://mynameamiko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following and for your sweet comment...following back! I love #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower, #130 to be precise! :D

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to say thanks for being a follower and in doing so thought I'd pass along a blogger award to you.

    Thanks,
    Christine
    http://sapheyerblu.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you back!!! Tracy :=)
    http://www.frugalfinds4moms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for stopping by - if you have a blog, leave the URL so I can return the favor. :)