22.2.11

CSN Stores Review: Hamilton Beach Hand Blender

Many of you are already aware of CSN Stores - they're an online retailer offering 200+ shops, and carry every item imaginable.  Have a look at my "winter getaway" post to see what I'm talking about!

I was given credit to choose an item for review from CSN Stores.  This time, I was in need of a hand blender.  I had fun browsing the large selection available, and finally settled upon this handy dandy Hamilton Beach Turbo Twister 2 Speed Hand Blender.

Hamilton Beach Hand Blender - $16.35 + Shipping and Tax


Features:
  • 2 attachments: Blending wand & stainless steel power whisk
  • 2 speed nonslip control
  • Comfortable grip
  • Easy to use and clean
  • Extra-long 5 ft. cord
 I've owned a blender similar to this one in the past, and found it extremely convenient for things like smoothing gravy and soups, mixing up apple sauce, making smoothies and shakes, whipping up a cake mix or pudding in a hurry, etc.  It's just such a nice tool to have in the kitchen!  I was pretty excited to try mine out when I received it - and did so right away.  I made a smoothie for D and I with a handful of raspberries, some fresh mango, skim milk and frozen low fat vanilla yogurt.  It was a breeze to blend up, and of course tasted delicious. ;)  I used the blade tool which I found was perfect for cutting through the frozen berries, and no strain on the machine at all.    

CSN Stores was quick to ship the product, and it arrived packaged safe and sound.  I'm looking forward to shopping with them again soon!  I have my eye on some more fun kitchen gadgets and casserole dishes.

To shop for your own kitchen supplies (or anything else!) visit www.CSNStores.com


Photobucket





Disclaimer: I was given a $35 store credit to choose an item for review from CSN Stores. I was not financially compensated for this review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.